This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://store.entechsupply.com/.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site, and will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Entech Supply online store is hosted by Network Solutions.
When you place an order online through our store, your credit card data and order total is transmitted directly by Network Solutions through Authorize.Net to your credit card provider for approval. This sensitive information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top or bottom of your web browser.
Your credit card information, less your credit card security code, is only stored on Network Solutions secure servers. We do not transfer or copy your credit card data to any other servers or documents.
We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give to us when you place your order online. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your name(s), mailing/shipping addresses, phone number(s), and e-mail address(es) to process and confirm your order, or to contact you if there is a question about or problem with your order. We will not share this information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship your order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.