Nilfisk Euroclean EWD215-H Wet and Dry HEPA Filter Vacuum
The Euroclean commercial duty EWD215-H Wet and Dry HEPA Filter Vacuum by Nilfisk-Advance is designed to withstand rugged environments and hazardous material collection applications.
A washable cloth filter basket acts as a pre-filter, catching the larger debris and maximizing the life of the HEPA filter. The optional paper dust bags provide a neat and clean way to dispose of dry material.
Euroclean's factory pre-installed HEPA filter is the last primary filtration stage, and is 100% DOP Tested per MIL-STD-282 as 99.97% efficient at capturing particles down to 0.3 microns. The Euroclean EWD215-H Wet and Dry HEPA Filter Vacuum is gasketed, or sealed, so that the air drawn into the machine is expelled through the HEPA filter before being exhausted. HEPA vacuums are recommended for lead safe work practices by the EPA Renovation, Repair and Painting Final Rule.
The Euroclean EWD215-H Wet and Dry HEPA Filter Vacuum complies with the standards set forth in the EPA RRP lead regulation.
Standard equipment includes vacuum, HEPA filter, pre-filter, motor protection filter, 1 synthetic dust bag, float chamber, 8 ft hose, 2-piece wand, wide crevice nozzle, brush, and floor nozzle with wet, dry, and carpet inserts. Standard paper dust bags are optional.
NOTE: The Euroclean EWD215-H and Nilfisk Eliminator I HEPA vacuums are based on a common model platform, the Nilfisk GWD300 series, except that the standard Eliminator I is dry only. The only other difference between the EWD and Eliminator machines are the branding labels and shape and color of the motorhead and handles. The Euroclean EWD215-H replaces the WD215-F/H, which shares the same hose, wand, tools, and paper dust bags, but not the filters. Please see the WD 200 Series to order filters for the WD215-F/H or WD260-F/H.
- High Efficiency HEPA: Euroclean provides one of the most efficient HEPA filters available, filtering 99.97% of dust particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- Intake Filtration: The HEPA filter is located on the intake side of the motor to provide a positive seal (filter drawn toward motor).
- Wet and Dry: Thoroughly functional wet/dry pickup vacuum. Just remove the cloth filter basket and optional paper dust bag for water pickup. Innovative float valve automatically shuts off vacuum performance when container is full.
- Durable: High-impact plastic, quality construction, and attention to detail make these HEPA filter vacuums an excellent choice for the professional.
- Ergonomic: Large ergonomic handle for easy transport, and compact footprint for minimal storage space.
- Low Noise Level: Reduced noise makes this vacuum suitable for residential and commercial applications.
- Excellent Suction: Euroclean's high-powered motor provides excellent performance with 130 CFM air flow and 95 inches water lift.
- ETL Listed: Tested and listed by ETL, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL), to UL Standard 1017 7th Edition and CSA Standard C22.2 No. 243-01 3rd Edition for electrical safety.
- DOP Tested: Euroclean's HEPA filter is 100% DOP tested as 99.97% efficient in capturing particulates with an average size of 0.3 microns, according to U.S. Military Standard 282 (MIL-STD-282).
- Three Year Warranty: The Euroclean EWD215-H Wet and Dry HEPA Filter Vacuum is backed by a Three Year Limited Factory Warranty for parts, one year labor.
- HEPA Filter: 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns
- HEPA Location: Intake side of motor
- HEPA Filter Area: 1007 sq. in.
- Tank Capacity: 3.6 gal. wet, 5 gal. dry
- Optional Paper Dust Bag: 2.25 gallons
- Vacuum Construction: Thermoplastic
- Weight: 20lbs (less hose and tools)
- Dimensions: 17"L x 16"W x 22"H
- Motor: 1.8 hp (11.2 amps)
- Motor Type: Bypass, thermal protected
- Electrical: 120VAC, 60Hz, 1350W
- Sound Level: 65 dB(A) @ 3'3"
- Maximum Air Flow: 130 cfm
- Maximum Water Lift: 95" wc
- Power Cord: Safety Yellow, 50 feet, grounded
- Vacuum Hose Diameter: 1-1/2 inch
- Hose Length: 8 feet
- Two-Piece Wand: Overall combined length 3 feet
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 37 pounds (75 lbs dim. wt.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 20" x 20" x 36"
- Applicable Standard: MIL-STD-282, EN 1822
Euroclean is a division of Nilfisk-Advance.NOTICE: Lead paint abatement or removal of asbestos or other hazardous materials, including containment, disposal and maintenance, must be performed by certified workers using proper equipment and procedures in a contained environment. The use of HEPA filters when picking up hazardous materials has not been evaluated by UL. This vacuum is ETL Listed to UL and CSA standards for electrical safety. To reduce the risk of electric shock, use vacuum indoors only.
Manufacturer's specifications are subject to change without notice.